Here is the list of Digital Marketing Tools that can be used to optimize your digital marketing strategies. These are very important for successfully building and simplifying your strategies. These tools make your work a bit easy and you can easily get that competitive edge you’re after.
There are so many different digital marketing tools that it is very difficult for us to know which tool is the best. Here I have shortlisted the absolute must-have tools.
SEMrush is the best SEO tool that will help you optimize your website for search engines & lets you spy on your competitor’s rankings.
Key Features of SEMrush:
- In-depth competitor keyword research for SEO & PPC campaigns
- Optimize content for Your Target Keywords
- Analyze competitor’s ad budgets & keywords
- Monitor ad copy and landing pages
- Conduct a deep link analysis & check backlinks’ types
- Reveal any company’s website traffic and online performance
- Search engine position tracking
- Post to all of your social accounts from one place. Also, Schedule posts and manage your queues
- Find all your backlinks using the Search Console integration & discover and remove potentially dangerous backlinks
- SEMrush has A TON of PPC competitor analysis features to help you get the most out of your Google Ads campaigns.
Ubersuggest is a free SEO tool. To start with, one can use this free tool to search keywords, traffic & backlinks. Ubersuggest is good for Beginners – however, for the in-depth keyword analysis, we suggest you try SEMrush.
- This tool provides a complete list of keywords, number of searches that particular keyword has during a month
- It provides estimated competition in organic search, estimated competition in paid search.
- It is user-friendly & simple.
- The paid plan gives search marketers extra resources and features
- Can analyze data of any domain & get insight into their strategy.
- It can help you track the backlinks of your competitors
- Buffer allows users to manage social media profiles & schedule out their social media posts & also manage multiple accounts from one place.
- It also contains features that give post suggestions to users, and gives information on the number of clicks, likes favorites, retweets.
- They have a premium plan as well, but the free version is more than sufficient & offers all the necessary features.
- Graphics are important when you create a post. They have 8,000+ free templates, 100+ design types (social media posts, presentations, letters, and more), hundreds of thousands of free photos and graphics.
- You don’t need to need to hire any graphic designer, you can make professional images in just a few clicks using Canva, that too free of cost.
- This tool is user friendly, its drag and drop editor feature makes it easy for users to build documents & designs from scratch.
- If you want to sell an online course, this tool comes with very advanced features. It is extremely easy to use and enables you to forget about technicalities.
- Teachable is the simplest and most popular website for creators to share their online courses. You can host unlimited courses on your platform.
- Creating an online course is easy in Teachable.
- You can create and share videos to promote a business or making videos as your business, Vimeo is the best tool.
- This tool is easy to use and can host our high definition video without minimal compression. Also, it can track viewership, embed the videos on social media sites.
- You can create an account and upload the video for free but you need the paid version to track performance and optimize your videos with in-depth stats.
If you’re starting out a business that requires email marketing, then Aweber is the best tool to create email campaigns.
- It’s easy to use and the most powerful feature is the drag and drop editor.
- Can create campaign quickly and professionally
- Its user friendly and reasonable than other tools for email marketing
- We can analyze the campaigns like open rates, click rates of our campaigns, active subscribers
- Customer support is good
Nowadays, apart from your website’s content, its the site’s responsiveness & compatibility across all mobile devices & screen sizes that matters. Even Google prefers mobile-friendly websites over the non-responsive ones for their ranking criteria. Even today, a significant number of websites are not mobile-friendly, although people search more on their smartphones these days.
The ever-growing vast library of Envato features highly professional, elegant themes. With their large selection, you will be spoilt for choice.
- Mobile friendly & responsive themes depending upon your selection & theme features
- All themes are reviewed by real users & can be previewed
- Themes cost a mere fraction of cost what an actual designer might charge you
- A huge library – they have themes for every purpose & business
Most Envato themes are reasonable. For little money, you can buy a theme template & create an ultra-professional looking website, blog, or e-commerce within a few hours yourselves. We have – in this article – explained how to make a WordPress site from scratch. (NOTE: Article Coming Soon!)